четвер, 12 листопада 2020 р.

10 клас.

   Hi, pupils!!!

Tоday's tоpic is

                                               " British Cuisine"

Watch the videо and get the infоrmatiоn abоut British Cuisine.


1.Write оut new wоrds and learn them by heart.

Fresh, frozen, home-made, low-fat, raw, spicy, sweet, takeaway, diet, steak.

2.Writing.
 
You must complete the sentences with a word from the box.

Fresh, frozen, home-made, low-fat, raw, spicy, sweet, takeaway, diet, steak.

1. Food which is kept very cold is .....
2. These eggs are ...., I bought them today.
3. I like my mum‟s cooking. .... food is always the best. 
4. This tea‟s very .... . You‟ve put too much sugar in it! 
5. Indian food like curry is very .... .
6. .... food is food you buy at a restaurant and take home to eat.
7. Sushi is made with ... fish. 
8. People on a diet often try to eat ... food. 
9. His ... is terrible: he eats too many sweet things. 

10. She likes her .... well done 

3.Vocabulary practice.

 Write about your preferences using these expressions:

I like...

I eat o lot of...

I don’t eat...I like...

I eat o lot of...

I don’t eat...

I hate...

I don’t eat...because...

I eat... because...                            

4. Grammar.
 
In this task you must put the words in the right order and make sentence.

1. eat, in the morning, porridge, I
2. She, milk, with, coffee, drink, does not
3. hamburgers, They, with, like, cheese, do not
4. We, eat, for breakfast, salad, fish, or
5. for supper, would, I, orange, like, juice
6. does not, Lizzy, mineral, drink, water

 Фото виконаної в зошиті письмової роботи приймаю 

на viber за номером 096-702-48-71


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар