четвер, 26 травня 2022 р.

11 Class. Gerund.

 Gооd mоrning, pupils!

Let's review Gerund.

1.Watch the videо.

2. Dо the exercises in written fоrm.

1. Поставте дієслово в дужках у форму герундія:

  1. She likes (paint)........
  2. I can’t bear (listen) to classic music ...........
  3. He enjoys (play) football ......................
  4. Leila dreams of (set) up her own business .........
  5. He is interested in (emigrate) to USA............
  6. Are you good at (dance)............?
  7. She is crazy about (read) romantic poems ...............
  8. I can’t help (laugh) when I watch Mr Bean ...................
  9. I can’t imagine (be) anywhere else but here ............
  10. You should give up (smoke) ............every day.

2. Розкрийте слова у дужках, ставлячи їх у форму герундія чи інфінітива:

  1. I am keen on (work) ...............in the computer industry.
  2. Amy decided (see) .............. a doctor.
  3. Leila enjoys (read) ...............love stories.
  4. Do you intend (learn) ..............French or German?
  5. Do you mind (help) ..................me wash the dishes?
  6. Alan asked (talk) ...................to the boss.
  7. I can’t help (laugh) .............when I watch Mr Been.
  8. If Sara keeps (come) ..............to work late, she’ll have problems with the boss.
  9. Liza hates (study) ............Mathematics.
  10. Are you interested in (live) ............in Asia?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар