неділю, 16 жовтня 2022 р.

8 Class. Have a rest

  Good morning.

Today's topic is:

                                                               " Have a Rest"

Grammar


Writing.
Поставте відповідний невизначений займенник somebody, anybody, nobody або everybody. 

1. Why is it so quiet here? – Because … came to my party.
2. Can … give me a haircut? – I’m sorry, but there isn’t … available at the moment. … is busy.
… is coming here.
3. Have you seen in the office?
4. He is completely alone. Why is … ignoring him?
5. Did you hear …’s voice?
6. … stole my purse in the bus.
7. Pick up the phone. … is calling.
8. I’m so tired. I really don’t want to see … tonight.
9. I don’t like that nurse. Let’s find … else.

 Speaking.
 Be ready to answer the questions orally (ex. 9,p. 45)

Hometask
 ex. 3,p.45 in written form.


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар