неділю, 11 грудня 2022 р.

8 Class. Тest оn WRITING

  Good morning.

                                      Тest оn WRITING

          

  1. Underline the right article a(an)/the

I watched the/a/an video you had sent me. 

She is a/ the nice girl. 

Do you want to go to the/ a/an restaurant where we first met?

He is an/the/a engineer.

  1. Fill in the modal verb: should, have to, must, could, can , may
    1.                   You ____________ listen to the teacher.
    2.                   ________________ I have a coffee please.
    3.                   You ______________ do more exercises.
    4.                   ________________you play the guitar?
    5.                   I am watching a movie, but I __________ walk the dog, it’s barking.
    6.                   It __________ rain tomorrow.
  2. Present Simple, Present Perfect or Present Continuous:

I _________________ my homework right now. (do)

My grandmother always _________________ to bingo on Wednesdays. (go)

She_________________ chocolate very much. (like)

The train ________________ just ______________. ( arrive)

July ________________________ to work at the moment. (drive)

She _________________ already __________________ this book. ( buy)


IV. Past Simple or Past Continuous

She _______________ (read) a book when the phone ________________(ring).

My son ______________ ( find) a coin when he ___________________( walk).

She _____________( do) her homework, when the postman ___________( come).

When they _________________(arrive), we ________________( wait) for the bus.

 

V. Rewrite using as…as

Sam (tall) me. __________________________________________________________

You ( happy) always._____________________________________________________

Bananas (good) apples. ___________________________________________________

          Helen's hair ( long)  Sara's. _______________________________                          

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар